Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mini Flower Cupcakes

These scrumptious cupcakes are my absolute favorite to make! They are mini cupcakes and they are absolutely adorable! They are even perfect to make for a mom, grandma or anyone. I especially love how the colors of the flowers go so well together. I used Wilton’s garden tone color gels. For these flower cupcakes, I used a Wilton no. 104 tip and piped each flower onto the cupcake. You can either pipe the flower onto a flower nail and place it onto the cupcake using pastry scissors, or you can just pipe them right onto the cupcake. Personally, I prefer to pipe the flower right onto the cupcake as it helps keep the shape of the flower much better. You can read this tutorial here on how to pipe the perfect flower.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those look so good and pretty that I would be afraid to eat them! Thank you for sharing a picture so we can get a better understanding of the masterpieces you are creating. These look perfect to bring to a summer party!

    ReplyDelete